donderdag 9 september 2010

Sooooo.. i posted my piano creation thing.



















So i told you about piano songs, but it just came up to me that i have made my own piano piece 6 months ago or so..
i broke up with my girlfriend after 17 months or something like that and i felt fucking terrible and was a zombie for a week..
so after 1 week she came back to me and its hella luv again.
i think the message from this post is: if you people give me love, i will always give love back.
Well, im just out of bed so: Good Morning time for some Coffee





To zanarkand guys, who doesnt know it..
Well i was 14 when i played this, im 18  now but i think its a pretty decent cover.
damn im addicted to this song :D

47 opmerkingen:

  1. I love your piano skills! I like your blog!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. i'm addicted 2 bro <3

    really great song!

    always supportin!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I actually bothered listening to the full video. Mate, the cover was excellent. Hope you're still playing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. GREAT song, auron's theme aswell, and silence before the storm.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Check out "The Mystic Forest." Or "Secret Library." Seriously.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I love it when I can tell what a piece is about without having to read. Good work!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. that's something I definitely have to try!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. i'm in your page givin you a favour! pls return it! :3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Brilliant blog, following :-)

    Support me too?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. That was quite nice, I was never able to compose anything on the piano myself....

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. :O i used to be able to play this, one of the only things i really enjoyed playing.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. goodjob, sounds good!


    Showin' lurv, pass it on

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Not sure if that was an ad or not but you can change which way the lady spins by focusing on the bottom of her standing foot for a while xD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. ahh i love piano bro, thanks for the post. just showing my daily support :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. follow me and i follow u ..

    already support u

    like it

    http://appsummary.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Great music, really like seeing the talent our there.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. Dude, I wish I could play like that.. I only dabble though, primarily a drummer.

    Supportin' daily.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  18. Yay for piano renditions of FF songs. Showing my daily support, comrade.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen